Best Business VoIP Phone Providers
Finding the best Business Phone Service is important to your business whether you are a small business with 2 phone lines, or a large one with 50 plus lines. Business phone systems are cheaper today and easier to manage thanks to VoIP.
Top 3 Best Business VoIP Plans
#1 Business VoIP Provider in Canada
- Unlimited phone calls within the US and CA**
- Unlimited audio meetings
- Unlimited video conferencing (up to 200 people per meeting)
- Toll-free or local number
- 10,000 toll-free minutes/month
- Unlimited internet fax
- Automatic call recording
VoIP Much Business Phone Service
- No Contracts
- Local Free Zone
- Free Canada Calling Free Canada Calling
- Free USA Calling Free USA Calling
- Keep your Existing Number
- Incoming Local Number
- Over 30 Free Calling Features
Diallog Business Phone System
Business Phone System
- Unlimited Free Canada & USA calls
- Unlimited conferencing
- Unlimited Internet fax
- Toll-free number included
- Custom local DID number included
- Automated business attendant
- Access over 30 calling features
Business VoIP Providers Canada
Some of the common features required for Business Phone Service are; Auto attendant, Auto dialing,Call blocking, Call forwarding, Call logging, Call park, Call pick-up, Call transfer, Call waiting, Conference call, Custom greetings, Speed dialing, Do not disturb (DND), Follow-me, Music on hold, Night service, Paging, Voice Mail, Voice Message Broadcasting and more.
Why Use a Business VoIP Service?
Effective communication is the key to the success of any small business and making phone calls allows you to connect with people instantly. More and more businesses are now opting for Business VoIP or Voice over Internet Protocol given its advanced dependability and economical deals and packages. If you’re looking for greater flexibility and affordable pricing as compared to the conventional phone systems that you’re currently using, then the VoIP could prove to be a great choice.
Why Choose VoIP for Business?
Given a choice between the conventional landline phone service and the more advanced VoIP service, you’ll find that the latter has far more advantages such as:
- Economical long-distance calls
- Added flexibility for the entire staff in your workplace
- Comparable dependability and sound quality at significantly lower costs
- Possibility of talking to people through a computer instead of a phone
- Possibility of caller identification without the need to switch gadgets
- Possibility of transferring voicemail to mobile apps and email (This facility allows you to make and receive work-related calls using your smartphone.)
Other Business Phone Options
VoIP services are well-suited for any kind of user ranging from a single domestic or workplace connection to major businesses. You can choose the appropriate provider that matches your calling needs.
- Check the VoIP services list for limited usage like for a home or small workplace.
- The international call services list gives you all the information you might need in case you regularly make a large number of calls to international destinations and are looking for economical call rates.
- Our collection of articles about the best VoIP for small businesses have all the additional information you may need.
Many business owners prefer to use the conventional analog Private Branch Exchange or PBX systems. VoIP on the other hand operates using software and is hosted in the cloud. For this reason, you can save memos and contact information of the people you’ve connected with in the past. You’ll also need fewer gadgets and hardware to use VoIP systems.
Which Business VoIP Is Right for You?
When choosing the right VoIP provider for your small business, you might want to factor in the expenses you can allocate to the service and the calls you make. Here are some other factors to keep in mind:
- Number of employees in the organization
- Features needed such as video calling facilities in case you need to connect with remote workers or provide customer support
- Suitable payment structure that can be an annual contract or monthly bills depending on which works out more economical for you
- Possibility of hidden fees the provider levies like for termination before due date or on initial setup
Business VoIP: Our Evaluation
The two major criteria on which to base your choice of a VoIP provider for your small business is a guarantee of service and robust sound quality for making calls. Choose a provider that can assure you that the service will not be interrupted by outages or any other disruptions.
At CompareMyRates, you can rest assured that the results we provide you with are based on evaluations conducted by our expert personnel that simulate the experiences of real clients. The reviews of the VoIP terms and conditions and service plans that we have for you are in no way influenced by the service providers. When publishing this review, the providers were not informed of our assessment.