Rogers TV Plans
Rogers traces its roots to 1960 when the renowned entrepreneur Ted Rogers founded it. Initially, the company’s interest was in CHFI radio, but after a five decades journey, the company has already transformed into a communications and media giant. Today, Rogers’ business is composed of communication services, media brands, networks, and other services.
Rogers Digital TV Package
Rogers Select Package
Enjoy local and network TV and live sports
Rogers Popular Package
Everything in Select + movies, sports, and kids channels.
Rogers Premier Package
Everything in Popular + our widest selection of movie and lifestyle channels.
Rogers Starter Package
Best Rogers TV Plans & Packages
Rogers aspires to be the best provider of wired and wireless networks in Canada. It has already rolled out LTE and GSM networks in the country. In addition, the company has an ambitious plan of having an all-IP network in the next few years.
Under the wireless connections, the company is recognized for Chatr, Fido, and other brands. The company also offers high-speed internet services and home phone services. It is also a popular solution provider for cable TV services across Canada. In the media brands segment, Rogers runs exciting shows on platforms such as City, FX Canada, The Shopping Channel, and Sportsnet.
Such superior networks have enabled Rogers to stay ahead of other companies in terms of innovations for automation, energy management and other industries. Ecommerce is also a big beneficiary of these solutions and Canadians need not carry dozens of cards. Once Rogers’ modern storage for loyalty program information and payment is complete, the SIM card will carry all the needed information.
Continual involvement in community activities has earned Rogers numerous accolades and awards, both nationally and abroad. An immaculate record in media & news relations and corporate social responsibility has seen the firm get awards such as Canada’s Top Employer for Young People 2014, Learning Elite Award in 2013.
Rogers TV Service Coverage
Rogers’ coverage is present in British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Quebec, and New Brunswick.
Rogers TV Plans
Rogers knows the value the viewers place on what they watch on television. That is where the company has made it accessing favorite programs with both Rogers On Demand and Rogers Anyplace TV effortless. Some of the best packages in Canada as presented in Canada are as detailed below.
- $40.48 Digital TV plan for over 190 channels including Specialty channels and Network TV channels
- $63.99 Digital Plus plan for over 220 channels including Specialty channels and Network TV channels
- $76.98 Extra Plus plan for over 230 channels including Specialty channels, sports channels, lifestyle channels, and 1 premium channel
- $76.98 Extra Lifestyle plan for over 230 channels including specialty channels, lifestyle channels, and 1 premium channel
- $76.98 Extra Sports plan for over 230 channels including sports, specialty, and 1 premium channel
- $76.98 VIP package for over 300 channels including family channels, specialty channels, and sports channels
- $118.96 VIP Ultimate with TMN for over 320 channels including movies channels, family channels, and sports channels
- $118.96 VIP Ultimate with Super Channel for over 320 channels including movies channels, family channels, and sports channels
The possibilities with Rogers TV are simply so many. If you are looking for an easy way of selecting from the most exciting Rogers TV plans in Canada.
IPTV Canada For Internet Protocol Television or IPTV, there are four best IPTV providers Canada and these are the vMedia, Zazeen, ViaNet and Beanfield. vMedia has three types of packages at different costs: $17.95, $29.95 and $44.96. The first package has 28 channels,...