- Actual speed is dependent upon line conditions and is therefore not guaranteed. Advertised speeds are the maximum attainable. All new services will be provisioned using a PPPoE connection, which will require us to assign a username & password.
- With PPPoE connections, the address is assigned as part of the PPPoE negotiation, and the IP address is permanently linked to your login ID.
- Where additional IP addresses are supplied, these will be within a subnet which is routed to your primary IP address.
- Installation fees include an ADSL or VDSL modem with a 1-year warranty.
- Prices listed do not include GST.
- This would be in the format of www.incentre.net/yournamehere
- No-dialtone service, also called Dark DSL, is available. There are additional costs, for both installation and line rental, that can vary depending on location and situational details. Please contact us for pricing information on this type of service.
- Upgrading service plans has a one-time fee of $30 plus GST.
- Additional email addresses are $3/mo, and include Fortimail junk & virus filtering.
- Payments can be made on monthly, 6-month or annual basis.
- Suspended Email Accounts: Due to recent court decisions across Canada, it is now The Internet Centre’s policy, three (3) days after suspension of a customer’s account, to bounce email back to the sender where email is a service provided by The Internet Centre.
- Reconnection Fee: It is The Internet Centre’s policy to charge a reconnection fee for those accounts which have been suspended for late or no payment, payable at the time of reconnection. This fee can vary between $20 and $100 depending on the type of account, the size of the outstanding balance, and the period of nonpayment. This applies to all accounts.
- Cancellation: written notice is required, in the form of email, fax or letter.
Connection Type: DSL
Contract: 12 Months
Popular plans viewed by customers
Free installation until Dec 25th, 2020...
Oakville lies within the Greater Toronto Area. This area is among the most populous in Canada. The city is home to 193,832 as reported by a census conducted in 2016. It has experienced a 6.2% increase in the overall population as compared to the census in 2011. Among...