Please read these important details about residential services
• UNLIMITED INTERNET USAGE: All Internet services are currently unlimited, however, Internet services in Canada are regulated by CRTC and as such subject to change. Usage limits on Internet services may be introduced without notice based on laws, regulations and market conditions.
• 911 LIMITATIONS - IMPORTANT: VoIP (Digital Phone Services) have some important LIMITATIONS including 911 service limitations. For your safety, please click here to review these limitations.
• CANCELLATIONS: Accounts will be cancelled on the day you ship or return hardware to our office. If you currently do not use KELCOM owned hardware for your services, you can request instant cancellation over the phone.
• CANCELLATION FEE (INTERNET SERVICES ONLY): Due to increased cost to provide services, cancellation fee of $50+HST will be charged for all accounts cancelled within first 12 months from the date of the service start or discounted price renewal. Services on a 2 year contracts will be subject to a $100+HST cancellation fee, and services on a 3 year contract, will be charged a $150+HST cancellation fee.
• UNRETURNED EQUIPMENT: Accounts will be subject to a charge of $149+HST per device that is unreturned. You will be required to return the equipment within 30-days of the final bill for a full refund of the equipment charge.
• CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS: Monthly payments can be made via automatic deduction from your credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express). Prepaid credit cards or debit cards are not accepted at this time. Declined credit card payments are subject to a $25 NSF fee and account closure without further notice. All past due accounts are subject to 3% late processing fee on overdue balances.
• PREAUTHORIZED PAYMENT FROM BANK ACCOUNT: Monthly payments can also be made via automatic deduction from your bank account. Monthly $1.99 PAP fee applies. A PAP form from your bank is required to set-up this option. Account must be in the name of the person ordering services. Declined PAP payments are subject to a $45 NSF fee and account closure without notice. All past due accounts are subject to 3% late processing fee on overdue balances. After initial PAP set-up, any changes to the payment date, including delay of payment, is subject to $10 admin fee. Any changes to PAP payment plan require a minimum of 5 business days notice.
• ANNUAL PREPAID PAYMENTS: Annual payments can be made via cheque, money order, cash/debit (in store only), credit card and online banking (Credit Unions, BMO, TD). Declined payments are subject to a $45 NSF fee and account closure without notice. All past due accounts are subject to 3% late processing fee on overdue balances.
• RESTORING SERVICES AFTER CANCELLATION DUE TO NON-PAYMENT: We reserve the right to refuse account reactivation for any account previously suspended for non-payment. If account is allowed to be reactivated, a $100 reactivation fee applies, in addition to any regular service activation fees.
• REFUNDS: Refunds for payments made by credit/debit card will be made to the same credit/debit card within 10 business days (debit card refunds can only be done in person). All other refunds, including refunds for preauthorized payments via chequing account, cash and cheque payments will be made by cheque within 4-6 weeks.
• TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR EQUIPMENT MAY INCUR A $95 CHARGE FROM OUR SUPPLIER: While we provide free support for our services, due to new CRTC regulations, if you have a technical issue with your DSL or Cable service and a trouble ticket is open with our supplier, a fee of $95 will apply if the issue is caused by an internal malfunction (internal wiring, computer equipment, router, etc.).
• TAX: A 13% HST tax is applicable.
Connection Type: DSL
Contract: 12 Months
Popular plans viewed by customers
Oakville lies within the Greater Toronto Area. This area is among the most populous in Canada. The city is home to 193,832 as reported by a census conducted in 2016. It has experienced a 6.2% increase in the overall population as compared to the census in 2011. Among...