Compare the best CIBC Credit Cards in Canada and Save. CIBC provides a wide variety of Visa Credit Cards that meets the situation and spending style of credit cards users. From Travel Rewards CIBC Credit Cards to Cashback credit cards in Canada, CIBC offers a Range of Credit Cards.
Filter Credit Cards
Why choose CIBC Credit Cards?
CIBC (Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce) offers a variety of credit cards to their members customized for specific usage and consumption needs. The cards are categorized under seven groups – Explore Credit Cards, Travel Rewards, Cash Back Cards, Retail Rewards, Everyday Cards, Student Cards, and Business Cards.
The bank generally charges zero annual fees except for its business credit cards such as CIBC Aventura Gold Visa Card and the CIBC Aventura Visa INFINITE Card. For the small businesses, the CIBC Bizline Visa Card for Small Business may be the ideal choice to get the business financially running in no time with a high credit limit and zero annual fees.
CIBC offers amenities to its members depending on the cards they signed up for but generally, members get the convenient payment system provided by the bank including mobile apps and other online banking features, rental car discounts with their partners, insurance especially when travelling and bonus rewards.
CIBC Credit Cards
The Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (also known as CIBC) is a fifth largest chartered bank by deposits in Canada. Established 1867, CIBC is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. This company has more than 40,000 employees, and serves over eleven million clients around the world. Its two strategic business units, CIBC Retail Markets and CIBC World Markets, also operate in numerous countries: in the United States, Asia, the Caribbean and the United Kingdom.
Through their business units, this Canadian-based financial institution provides a full suite of services and financial products in Canada, North America and worldwide. They have a client-focused strategy, based on the four corporate objectives:
- Long-lasting client relationships;
- Sound risk management;
- Strategic growth where they have competitive capabilities;
- Consistent, sustainable earnings.
CIBC’s three main business units are:
- Retail and Business Banking – It provides banking, financial advice, as well as authorized and investment insurance products to clients.
- Wealth Management – This business unit provides (through advisors across the U.S. and Canada) various advisory services and investment solutions to its clients.
- Wholesale Banking – offers a wide range of integrated credit products, and a variety of investment banking advisory services.
As for CIBC Credit Cards, CIBC offers various types of cards, such as travel rewards and retail rewards credit cards, as well as student, business, everyday and cash back credit cards. We will mention only three most popular CIBC credit cards:
Aerogold Visa Infinite Card
- Get 1 Aeroplan Mile for each $1 on purchases via your card;
- Get 1.5 Aeroplan Mile for each $1 on your purchases (via this credit card) at grocery stores, drug stores, gas stations, as well as on your online purchases at aircanada.com;
- Get up to three Aeroplan Miles for every dollar spent at CIBC Bonus Rewards hotels, inns, restaurants and spas;
- Earn exclusive Visa Infinite and Air Canada travel benefits;
- Earn 15,000 Aeroplan Miles Welcome Bonus – after your first purchase;
- Also, this CIBC credit enables you to travel in comfort with many premium travel benefits, including Priority Airport Services, Airport Lounge Access and Premium Benefits (Lifestyle rewards and Luxury Hotel benefits);
- Travel safely with CIBC insurances, such as: Out-of-Province Travel Medical Insurance, Trip Interruption Insurance, Baggage and Flight Delay Insurance, Loss Damage Insurance, Accident Insurance, and so on;
- Annual Fee: 120 dollars.
Aventura Gold Visa Card
- Earn 15,000 so-called “Aventura Points Welcome Bonus”;
- Fly for 10,000 Aventura Points;
- There are no restrictions, blackout periods or points that do not expire;
- Get 1 Aventura Point for every dollar spent via your card;
- Various insurance benefits;
- Annual fee 120 dollars.
Tim Hortons Double Double Visa Card
- Earn 20 dollars (as a Welcome Bonus) in Tim Cash when you spend 200 dollars anywhere;
- Get 1% back in Tim Cash for every $1 spent via this CIBC credit card;
- Every Friday, receive 1 free coffee coupon;
- There is no annual fee.
CIBC CreditSmart Personal Budgeting Solutions give you tools and information to make smart credit decisions. CIBC CreditSmart offers you alerts to help you manage spending, tools to help organize your finances, and best-in-class security alerts to protect your credit. These are all available to you at no additional cost. It’s a credit card on your terms
Popular Credit Card Searches
Most Popular Credit Card Issuers in Canada
Find the best credit cards for you.
Take a look at our list of this year's best credit cards.
Credit Card Guides and Info Corner
Oakville lies within the Greater Toronto Area. This area is among the most populous in Canada. The city is home to 193,832 as reported by a census conducted in 2016. It has experienced a 6.2% increase in the overall population as compared to the census in 2011. Among...
With the advent of the wireless data communication industry in Canada, companies are starting to gear up to offer exciting plans for customers. The unlimited wireless data plan announced by Rogers has already sparked a conversation among the industry professionals....
For the First Time in Canada - Rogers to Offer Unlimited Data Wireless Plans June 13, 2019 - Toronto, Ontario - Roger communications have announced to introduce new plans that will bear no coverage charges in Canada. Furthermore, Roger also intends to launch a...
What Are Private Mortgage Loans? Private mortgage loans are granted by private lenders unlike banks or conventional financial institutions. These short term loans do not require homeowners to pay the mortgage principal. Simply put, you only have to make the interest...
Here are the essential steps you’ll need to take for the setting up of VoIP for your business. You might need to evaluate if the VoIP service is actually economical and if it will help you make significant savings on your conventional phone service say, on an annual...
To integrate the office network and to enhance the efficiency of internal and external calls, most businesses (both small and large) subscribe to VoIP phone services. This also helps businesses cut down the high monthly phone bill while using traditional landline...