Cash back cards, travel rewards cards, credit card with no annual fee, rewards program cards - with so many options TD Canada Trust has a credit card to suit everyone’s need. We help you compare all credit cards offered by TD Bank and help you pick the card that’s right for you. It’s that easy to apply for TD Credit Cards.
Best TD Canada Trust Credit Cards
Toronto-Dominion Bank, commonly known as TD Bank, is the second-largest financial institution in Canada offering a full range of financial products and services. TD Canada trust is the personal, small business and commercial banking division of the TD Bank.
TD Bank is a customer favorite with the longest branch hours on weekdays. They are also one of the few Canadian banks that are open on weekends as well. TD has one of the best credit card portfolios in Canada that includes credit cards with Aeroplan Miles, Travel Rewards, Cashback, low interest rate, no annual fees as well as US Dollar credit card.
Why choose a TD Canada trust Credit Card?
If you are looking for a low-interest credit card for times when you can’t pay off the balance every month, The TD Emerald Visa may be the card for you, and it only has an annual fee of $25. But if you’d rather no annual fees, then there is the TD Green Visa or the TD Gold Select Visa.
Even though TD offers a variety of cash back or low-interest cards, their specialty is in the travel rewards cards. You could finally plan your dream vacation using the rewards earned with TD. The TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card could earn you over 15,000 Aeroplan miles. The $120 annual fee is also waived off for the first year. Apply and start earning miles on each purchase made using the TD Aeroplan card.
TD also offers many great choices for business owners. If your business just needs a basic credit, then there the TD Business Visa with $50 annual fee would be ideal. But if you travel a lot for business, take advantage of the TD Business Travel Visa or TD Aeroplan Business card.
Compare all TD Canada credit cards at CompareMyRates.ca and find the best credit card that works for you.
TD Credit Cards
TD Canada Trust is Canada’s commercial banking, personal and small business operation of the famous Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD). This company offers a wide range of different financial products and services to more than 10 million customers (in Canada) through over 1,300 branches and more than 2500 so-called "Green Machine" ATMs.
TD Canada Trust division is founded in Toronto (Ontario, Canada) in 2000. However, all most existing and new accounts are issued by TD Bank. Today, they serve in several fields:
- Banking and accounts - TD Canada Trust offer a broad range of personal bank accounts (All-Inclusive, Unlimited and everyday account) with the flexibility and convenience to meet customer needs.
- Savings and Investing – It includes a few savings & investment products such as Market Growth GICs, Term Deposits, and Savings Accounts, Precious Metals and Mutual Funds, Money & Bonds Market.
- Borrowing – There are several borrowing options, including lines of credit (Personal Line of Credit, Home equity line of credit, Student Line of Credit and Investment Secured Line of Credit) as well as loans (Personal Loan, Auto Loan, RSP Loan and Liquid Secured Loan).
- Travel – Cross-Border Banking, Travel Medical Insurance and Foreign Exchange.
- Credit cards - TD Canada Trust offers different types of credit cards, such as Aero-plan Miles, Travel Rewards, No annual fee, Cashback rewards, Low Rate, US Dollar and Business Cards.
- Business plans – Includes Small Business, Commercial Banking and Merchant Services.
- Insurance - TD credit protection products include: Mortgage Life Insurance, Mortgage Critical Illness Insurance, Business Credit Life Insurance, and much more.
We have mentioned above that TD Canada Trust offers a wide range of different credit cards, but the three most popular TD Canada Trust Credit Cards are:
- TD Aero-plan Visa Infinite Privilege Card – features and benefits:
- Receive 25,000 Aeroplan Miles as a Welcome Bonus.
- Earn one and a half miles for every dollar spent with your credit card at eligible grocery and drug stores, and eligible gas stations.
- Earn 1.25 miles for every dollar spent with this card on all other purchases.
- Earn twice miles - when you purchase with this card at more than one hundred and fifty Aero-plan partner brands as well as at over hundred online retailers.
- Annual fees are 399 dollars.
- TD Aero-plan Visa Infinite Card - features and benefits:
- Earn 15,000 Aeroplan Miles as a Welcome Bonus with your first purchase.
- Earn one and a half miles for every dollar spent with your credit card at eligible grocery and drug stores, eligible gas stations, and all suitable purchases on aircanada.com.
- Earn one mile for every dollar spent on other purchases with this TD card.
- Annual fees are 120 dollars.
- TD Aero-plan Visa Platinum Card - features and benefits:
- Earn 10,000 Aeroplan Miles as a Welcome Bonus with your first purchase.
- Earn one mile for every dollar spent with this credit card on grocery, gas and drugstore purchases.
- Earn one mile for every 1.50 dollar spent on all other purchases with this card.
- Annual fees are just 89 dollars.
TD Canada Trust Credit Cards
TD Canada Trust is a part of Toronto-Dominion Bank in Canada. The organization was formed after the acquisition of Canada Trust by Toronto-Dominion Bank. TD Canada Trust Credit Cards offer personalized and customized services to meet customer requirements. The Primary cardholders have to be above eighteen years of age.
The primary cardholders have the option to add other authorized users who may be below eighteen years as well. The major categories of TD Canada Trust Credit Cards include aeroplane miles, travel rewards, cash back rewards, zero annual fee, low rate, US dollar transactions and business cards.
The Aeroplan miles card offers airplane miles as per the spending pattern. Travel cards are attractive due to the TD points offered to customers. The TD Gold Elite Visa Card has been hugely popular due to the cash rebate offered on purchases. The TD Cash Back MasterCard Card has.75 cash back on purchases. The TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card helps in the transactions in US dollars. There are cards with zero annual fees and a host of exciting benefits. The TD points can be redeemed against for appropriate gifts and rewards.
The balance protection insurances help to balance the payment responsibility in cases of unforeseen and unfortunate incidents. The TD auto club membership is a specialized emergency road service available seven days a week. The service is provided by a third party service provider. Security is a top priority from management for TD Canada Trust Credit Cards. The verified visa service ensures additional security cover via special password. TD Canada Trust offers special offers and packages to newcomers in Canada. They provide extended hours of phone and branch banking services.
Many users are benefiting through the auto bill payment option which smartly manages the customer finances. The application process is simple and takes under five minutes. The approval comes in fast as well. The TD Canada Trust bank website helps the customer to choose the right card through a series of questions. The contactless payment for smaller amounts saves time and hassles for customers through Visa paywave and MasterCard PayPass options.
TD Credit Cards has encrypted chip technology for advanced layered secure measures through Personal Identification Number (PIN). The implanted chip saves details in a safe atmosphere to prevent intrusion. The transactions will be much faster as the customers need not wait to sigh or complete the other formalities. The magnetic stripe will help to make transactions through traditional ways as well.