RBC Credit Cards have a wide array of credit cards for consumers, business owners, and students depending on their needs, tastes, and lifestyle. Royal Bank Credit Cards have benefits such as travel rewards, cash back, low interest rates and airline miles. Compare all RBC Credit Cards available in Canada and apply online.
RBC Credit Cards
Some of the cards even offers $0 annual fee. RBC Credit Cards offer additional benefits like and services including 24/7 customer service, fraud protection, Online Banking Security Guarantee, roadside assistance, travel insurance, emergency cash, and card replacement.
Popular RBC Credit Card types
• Cash Back Credit Cards – RBC cash back credit card is a great option for people who want to earn cash back on everyday purchases like gas, groceries, and utilities.RBC Visa Cash Back card offers cash back of 1% on every purchase with an annual fee of $19. However, RBC Cash Back MasterCard comes with no annual fee and cash back of 2% on every purchase.
• Rewards Credit Cards – RBC has various reward cards depending on the need of consumer such as travelling, shopping, gas, and other utilities. Rewards program have the flexibility to redeem reward points for travel, merchandise, gift certificates/cards & more. These cards come with or without annual fee. RBC Rewards points are earned on every eligible purchase using RBC Royal Bank credit card. Among the reward credit cards, Rewards Visa Gold Card is a great option which has no annual fee. Another good option is Signature RBC Rewards Visa card which comes with annual fee rebate for University or college students. Both cards
Among the reward credit cards, Rewards Visa Gold Card is a great option which has no annual fee. Another good option is Signature RBC Rewards Visa card which comes with annual fee rebate for University or college students. Both cards comes with premium suit of insurances including travel accident group insurance, auto rental collision/loss damage insurance, purchase security, and extended warranty insurance.
• Travel Credit Cards – RBC’s Travel credit cards are great option for people who are frequent flyers. RBC credit cards has a good number of travel credit cards including Visa Infinite Avion, RBC Rewards Visa Preferred, British Airways Visa Infinite, to name a few. These cards come with an annual fee ranging from $39 to $399. The consumer earns either reward points or extra miles for every eligible spending towards flights, hotels, vacation packages, car rentals, and more using RBC travel cards.
Find the Best Royal Bank of Canada Credit Cards with a few clicks
These cards come with an annual fee ranging from $39 to $399. The consumer earns either reward points or extra miles for every eligible spending towards flights, hotels, vacation packages, car rentals, and more using RBC travel cards.
In addition to travel, cash back, and reward cards, RBC credit cards offer several no annual fee credit cards providing consumers to benefit from RBC reward points or gas rewards. Also, RBC credit cards array include RBC Visa Gift Cards which are prepaid value cards. At the time of signup of
Also, RBC credit cards array include RBC Visa Gift Cards which are prepaid value cards. At the time of signup of card, funds are loaded to the card, and the amounts are deducted from card when purchases are made, until the fund becomes nil. Some of the RBC credit cards also feature low interest rate. It is a great choice for carrying balance on card or to transfer funds from higher interest rate credit cards.
RBC Royal Bank of Canada Credit Cards
The Royal Bank of Canada (also known as RBC or RBC Royal Bank) is one of the largest financial companies in Canada. This Canada's bank serves more than 16 million clients worldwide, and it has about 80,000 employees. It was founded in Halifax (Nova Scotia, a province in Canada) in 1864. RBC’s corporate headquarters are placed in Montreal (Ontario, Canada), while its operational head office is located in Toronto, Ontario.
The Royal Bank (NYSE and RY on TSX) and its subsidiaries work under the famous brand name RBC.
- It is one of the biggest banks in the whole Canada, and one of the most successful banks worldwide, based on their market capitalization.
- One of leading financial services companies in North America, who provides wealth management, insurances, personal and commercial banking, capital market products, investor services products, and various services on a global basis.
- RBC employs more than 78,000 part-time and full-time employees who serve over 16 million business and personal clients throughout numerous offices in Canada, the United States, as well as 39 other countries around the world.
As far as RBC Credit Cards, Royal Bank of Canada has a wide range of cards – cash back cards, travel cards, no fee cards, rewards cards and low rate cards. However, top 3 RBC credit cards are: Visa Infinite Avion, Rewards Visa Gold and Cash Back MasterCard. So, let’s see the main features for each of these credit cards.
RBC Credit Cards
Visa Infinite Avion
- Every time you purchase something with this RBC credit card, you will earn: 1 rewards point (for every dollar spent via this card), 25% more for travel related purchases (like hotels, rental cars, etc.), bonus points when purchasing at the RBC Rewards eMall, and more.
- Redeem these points for Premium Rewards, including air travel rewards, holiday packages, gift cards, merchandise, etc.;
- A lot of benefits, such as Extensive & Premium Insurances, various travel rewards, and so on.
- Annual fee: 120 dollars.
RBC Rewards Visa Gold
- Get 1 RBC Rewards point for every 2 dollars on purchases with this card;
- Get bonus points when shopping online at the RBC Rewards eMall;
- Redeem rewards points for merchandise, gift cards, various travel rewards andmore;
- Book your travel with this great RBC credit card, and get Premium Suite of Insurances;
- No annual fee.
Cash Back MasterCard
- It enables you to earn cash back credits for almost each item you buy;
- Gain 2% cash back credits, when purchasing at the grocery store;
- Get up to 1% cash back credits on other pre-authorized payments and purchases made with this card;
- Earn cash back credits whenever you need them – just contact this bank to receive the full amount if your cash back credits balance is more than $25;
- There is no annual fee for the Cash Back MasterCard.
In addition to these three credit cards, other popular RBC cards are Signature Rewards and RBC RateAdvantage Visa credit card.