MBNA offers a great selection of credit cards to fit your needs perfectly. MBNA Credit Cards offer many themed cards affiliated with sports teams, charities, or universities. Don’t miss your chance to start earning rewards with cards that can earn you cash back rewards every time you use the card. Check out MBNA credit cards today and find the one that’s right for you.
Best MBNA Credit Cards
MBNA, initially founded in the U.S in 1982 as Maryland Bank, N.A., has come a long way and since then. MBNA launched in Canada in 1997 and quickly grew to be the leading provider of MasterCard credit cards. With MBNA’s acquisition by TD Bank in 2011 made them Canada’s largest MasterCard issuer and one of Canada’s largest credit issuing banks.
It was MBNA’s rapid growth as a provider of credit cards to the mass market and the creating of great rewards programs along the way that set them apart.
Along with a great selection of rewards cards, MBNA is known for its affinity programs, giving members of various organizations the ability to earn unique rewards. MBNA’s association with hundreds of Canadian membership organizations, sports programs, or charities makes it a leading provider of co-branded credit cards.
Let us save you valuable time and money with the comparison tools provided for you at CompareMyRates.ca to find which MBNA credit card is right for you.
MBNA Credit Cards
Founded in 1982, MBNA is a large provider of affinity and co-branded credit cards in Canada, and an operating division of The Toronto-Dominion Bank. Their well-known MasterCard credit cards are endorsed by numerous Canadian membership organizations, financial institutions, credit union institutions, educational institutions, sports associations and charities. Operating divisions as CUETS Financial and MBNA, they provide a broad range of MasterCard services and products across Canada. This company has headquarters in Ottawa and a lot of offices in Regina.
MBNA offers a full range of financial services and products for its members, as well as different benefits such as:
- Build awareness - relationship with members and customers.
- Affinity expertise - with various professional associations, sports teams, financial institutions, colleges and universities, and other groups throughout Canada.
- Rewards - lots of rewards programs for its members.
MBNA Credit Cards has a wide range of different credit cards, but we will mention just a few most popular credit cards (and their features)
Platinum Plus credit card
Platinum service, including protection for all purchases, and unparalleled customer service.
- 0% promotional annual interest rate on all balance transfers for the first twelve months;
- Purchase assurance as well as other Platinum card benefits;
- Unparalleled 24/7 customer service;
- Immediate cash access at more than 1 million ATMs around the world;
- There is no annual fee.
Smart Cash Platinum Plus credit card
- Enables you to get cash back while shopping.
- Earn up to 5% cash back on all eligible grocery and gas purchases for the first six months;
- Earn up to 2% cash back on all eligible grocery and gas purchases thereafter;
- Earn up to 1% cash back on other eligible purchases;
- 99% annual interest rate for balance transfers for the first ten months.
MBNA Rewards World Elite credit card
- Earn 2 rewards points for every $1 spent via this MBNA credit card;
- Earn 10,000 bonus points after first eligible purchase via this card;
- There is no limit to the rewards points, and these points do not expire;
- Excellent redemption value;
- The annual fee is only 89 dollars;
MBNA Rewards credit card
Get special rewards for your purchases and use them for your passions, such as merchandise, travel, cash back, and so on.
Get 1 rewards point for every dollar spent on eligible purchase transactions;
Redeem these points for your travel, gift cards, cash back, brand-name merchandise, or charitable donations;
There are no annual fees.
MBNA True Line credit card
- This credit card enables you to get lowest standard interest rate. Its main features are:
- 99% annual interest rate on all your purchases and balance transfers;
- Add an authorized user without any additional cost;
- No annual fee - True Line credit card doesn’t require annual fee.
In addition to these five popular credit cards, MBNA also offers lots of other cards, including Rewards cards, Sports cards, College and University (student) cards, as well as various Financial Institution, Charitable Causes, Personal Interests and Professional credit cards.
MBNA provides a wide range of credit cards to Canada customers, including rewards and affinities with sports, charity, college and professional groups