Compare the Best Telus cell phone plans in Canada - Get the Best deals on cheap mobile plans.
Best Telus Cell Phone Plans
Get the Best Deals on Telus Mobility cell phone plan in Canada. If you are looking for prepaid or postpaid Cell plans, Telus Mobility has a plan for everyone. We have developed a state-of-the-art Cell phone plan comparison tool that displays Canada’s most competitive and up-to-date rates.
Telus caters to individual customers as well as businesses and has a list of mobility cell phone plans that customers can choose from.
We found 12 Telus cell phone plans in your area
Telus Cell Phone Plans
Telus Mobility Provides one of the best deals on Cell phone plans in Canada. Compare Prepaid Cell Phone Plans and monthly billed no contract cell phone plans By Telus Mobility. Get the Best unlimited Data & Unlimited Talk & Text Telus Mobility Cell phone plans.
For its personal package, Telus offers Your Choice Plans that enable customers to create their own customized plan according to their needs and preferences. For this plan, customers can either purchase a premium or regular smart phone from Telus or use their existing device. Customers can opt to share the plan with another person and can add up to 4 devices that will be connected to the plan.
Telus Your Choice Voice 40 offers unlimited minutes province-wide in Canada while Telus Your Choice 45 provides unlimited minutes nationwide.
Telus also offers an International Long Distance Saver plan that will generate savings to customers while enjoying long distance connection to more than 200 destinations across the world.
Telus offers Promo Plans, Prepaid Plans, Tablet Flex Data Plans and Mobile Internet Plans.
Telus Business Plans
TELUS is a fast growing Canadian telecommunications firm with annual revenue of $12.1 billion and customer base of 13.9 million. It number of wireless services customers stands at 8.3 million and is still growing steadily. Some it other services include television, internet protocol (IP), data, video and entertainment, among others.
Telus Mobility Plans
Telus Mobility is Canada’s largest mobile network that offers mobile plans to suit a variety of needs including prepaid, monthly plans, voice calls, text and data. Telus uses advanced 4G LTE connection to offer the fastest, most reliable connection possible.
Buy your phone with Telus and choose from top brands like Samsung, LG, Blackberry, Motorola, Alcatel, and Apple. They also offer the new Google Pixel phone. There’s something for everyone’s tastes and budgets. Most phones cost zero down for 2-year contracts with monthly payments ranging from $70-90/month. You can also buy a pre-owned phone at a discount or opt to buy a prepaid phone. They also offer periodic discounts on select models.
You can also sign up for a Telus plan with your own unlocked mobile.
Telus Smartphone Plans
Telus offers many different plans including:
- For 80/month get 1GB of data and 300 minutes of local voice calls. Text is unlimited across Canada.
- For $100/month enjoy 2.5 GB of data plus unlimited voice call and text across Canada.
- For $140/month you get 7GB of data, unlimited voice call and text across Canada and the U.S.
Telus BYOD (bring your own device) Plans
If you’re happy with your device but just want to switch to Telus service, you can choose from the following plans:
- For $65/month, enjoy 1GB of data, 300 minutes of local voice calls and unlimited text across Canada.
- For $85/month, enjoy 2.5 GB of data, unlimited voice calls and text across Canada.
- For $115/month you get 7GB of data plus unlimited voice calls and text across Canada and the U.S.
Telus Family Plans
Telus offers a variety of family plans that include shareable data:
- If the family member you wish to add already has a device, you can add them to your basic plan for $30 a month
- A 2-person family plan offers 4GB of shareable data, 300 minutes of local voice calls per member and unlimited national text for $145/month ($72.50/person)
- A 3-person family plan gives you 7GB of shareable data plus 300 minutes of local voice calls per person and unlimited national text for $210/month ($70/person)
- A 4-person family plan gives you 10GB of shareable data plus 300 minutes of local voice call per person and unlimited national text for $275/month ($68.75/person)
All Telus plans include conference calling and call waiting, unlimited national text, photo and video messaging. Family plans include unlimited family calling.
Telus Mobility Roaming Plans
For Telus users traveling to the U.S. or other international destinations, Telus offers packages and pay-per-use options.
- Pay-per-use for the U.S.:
- Pay $5/MB of data use
- Pay $1.50/minute for voice calls
- Pay $0.60/text
Their Easy Roam plan allows you to use your data, text and voice call allowance on your Canadian plan while traveling abroad for $7/day
- The U.S. Combo Pass 25 gives you 50MB, 50 minutes and 150 texts for $25
- The U.S. Combo Pass 45 gives you 150MB, 150 minutes and 500 texts for $45
- The U.S. Combo Pass 80 gives you 1GB of data plus unlimited voice calls and texts for $80
Telus also offers competitive roaming rates and plans for other international destinations.
Telus also offers business plans that facilitate networking and conferencing. Some features of their business plans include:
- Integrated Microsoft Office Outlook for easy file-sharing and live chat
- Skype for Business that allows screen-sharing and voice, chat or video calls
- Telus Business Connect allows for number-sharing where one number is used for various devices, allowing customers to reach whoever they need whenever they need to
Telus Network Coverage
TELUS’s 4G LTE network is found in many areas of Canada including Northwest Territories, Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, Manitoba, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Quebec.
Why Telus Mobility?
With as low as $35, you can create your preferable cell phone plan. Start by choosing from phones such as HTC One M9, iPhone 6 and Samsung galaxy. You also have the option of coming with your device or using choosing a Smartphone.
When it comes to voice, the plans range from $40 per month to $50 per month. The options for data are slightly more. You can choose from $85, $65, $45, $30, $25, and $20 packages.
This takes you to the phones, where you are presented with various options on 2-year contracts. You will enjoy various features depending on your specific plan. For example, for a $70 plan, customers get unlimited countrywide video messaging, picture, and text.
Of course, there are many possibilities including 500 countrywide minutes for $50 per month, unlimited countrywide minutes for $60 per month, and 150 local minutes for $35 per month.
Below is a list of most Popular Telus Cell Phone Plans
- $20 for unlimited text messaging and 0.1GB
- $20 for unlimited local weekend talking and unlimited texting
- $30 for unlimited texting, 200Mb, and talk
- $35 for talk, unlimited texting, and 300Mb
- $35 for 150 talk time minutes and unlimited texting
- $40 for talk, unlimited texting, and 300Mb
- $40 for unlimited talk time minutes and unlimited text messaging
- $50 for 500 talk time minutes and unlimited texting
- $55 for 150 talk time minutes, unlimited texting, and 200Mb
- $65 for 1000 talk time minutes, unlimited texting, and 0.5GB
- $85 for unlimited talk time minutes, unlimited texting, and 1GB
- $110 for unlimited talk time messages, unlimited texting, and 4GB
- $145 for unlimited talk time minutes, unlimited texting, and 6GB
The company started more than a century ago and initially restricted its telecommunications solutions in Alberta and British Columbia. Today, TELUS is among the most successful and reliable telecommunications companies in Canada.
Some of TELUS’s milestones in its long history include;
- 4G LTE network launch-2012
- First TV provider in Canada to use a Facebook app on TV platform-2011
- Most philanthropic corporation in the world-2010
- Emerges acquisition- 2008
- Launches first digital cellular network in North America-1992
The company is involved in numerous community and corporate social responsibility activities in Canada.
Here’s a list of top rated cell phone service providers in your area
Latest Cell Phone News & Blog Posts
Breaking up with Your Cell Phone Provider is Easier than Ever Canadian consumers are using more mobile phones and cellular data than ever before. Most service providers are offering bigger and better talk, text and data plans and the availability …
Read the full article
Rogers New Speed of Life – The fastest wireless. Where you live. You’re smartphone will not only be smart, but crazy fast! At Comparemyrate.ca, we’ve talked about LTE Networks, well Rogers has just announced their new LTE network with the …
Read the full article
Apple debuted iTunes Radio alongside iOS 7, but made the music streaming service available only to users in the US. That may soon change, if a newly posted job listing on Apple‘s website is any indication. The world’s most valuable …
Read the full article
If you are taking your first step to becoming a first time homebuyer, you need to save for a downpayment. To get you started, you will first need to find out how your willing to pay for a home by …
Read the full article
Last year patent licensing company Wi-LAN filed a lawsuit against what was then Research In Motion for infringing a patent that relates to Bluetooth technology. Wi-LAN, which licenses its intellectual property to over 250 companies, alleged in 2012 that several …
Read the full article