Filter Cell Phone Plans
Best Koodo Mobile Cell Phone Plans
First launched in the year 2008 by TELUS, Koodo now has more than 1 million subscribers in Canada and is one of the leading service providers in the country.
Koodo Mobile Cell Phone Plans
Koodo Mobile Provides 15 Cell Phone Plans
The average cost per month for Cell Phone Service is $47.00.
Koodo Mobile offers 7 Monthly Billed Plans and 8 Prepaid Plans
Cheapest Monthly Billed Sim Only Cell Phone Plan is Provided by Koodo Mobile at $30 per month
Cheapest Prepaid Cell Phone Plan is Provided by Koodo Mobile at $15 per month
Cell Phone Plans by Province
- Cell Phone Plans Alberta
- Cell Phone Plans British Columbia
- Cell Phone Plans Manitoba
- Cell Phone Plans New Brunswick
- Cell Phone Plans Newfoundland and Labrador
- Cell Phone Plans Northwest Territories
- Cell Phone Plans Nova Scotia
- Cell Phone Plans Nunavut
- Cell Phone Plans Ontario
- Cell Phone Plans Prince Edward Island
- Cell Phone Plans Quebec
- Cell Phone Plans Saskatchewan
- Cell Phone Plans Yukon
Why Choose Koodo Mobile?
- As compared to other carriers, you can find larger data packages with Koodo which include economical prices for unlimited talk times and texting.
- You won’t have to pay any charges for activation or for accessing their systems since Koodo is a discounted wireless provider.
- You can select the data plan according to the amount of data you need, and Koodo offers fixed data plans as well.
- You have the option of choosing just the voice and text package without data. Or, larger packages that include high-speed internet services with up to 10GB of data.
- Koodo offers you GSM technology and 4G services at 1700/2100 MHz.
Understanding Koodo’s Network Coverage
Given that Koodo’s 4G network is the same as TELUS’s, it covers close to 99% of Canada.
- 42% HSPA+ (4G)
- 39% LTE (4G)
- 11% HSPA (3G)
- 7% UMTS (3G)
Here are some this to know before signing up with Koodo Mobile:
- The service does not support CDMA devices in Manitoba.
- The service does not support prepaid packages for CDMA devices.
- The service does not offer local numbers in specific areas such as Nunavut, Yukon, and the Northwest Territories.
- The service only offers half the monthly allowance of usage for SMS messaging, data, and voice minutes in Manitoba.
Koodo Mobile Add-on Packages you can purchase
Koodo offers you the facility of voicemail and caller ID with every plan you choose. Here are some other add-ons for the service providers.
- Visual voicemail for iPhone at $2 per month
- Call Forwarding at $3 per month
- Unlimited incoming calls at $10 per month
- Unlimited anytime minutes at $20 per month
- Phone protection available at a Koodo outlet or authorized store at $7 to $9 per month
- Prepaid plans for adding minutes for calls anywhere in Canada ranging from $5 for 25 minutes to $25 for 500 minutes
- Prepaid plans for data usage ranging from $10 for 100MB to $30 for 1GB
- Any unused add-on minutes and data packages on prepaid plans can be rolled over to the next month if you continue to maintain the package with monthly fee payments.
Information on Koodo Roaming Fees
Roaming charges are not applicable for using Koodo services anywhere in Canada for most packages.
U.S Travel Mobile Pack
For travelling within the U.S. you can purchase an add-on package that can be combined with:
- Unlimited texting
- Unlimited texting and talk time in minutes
- Unlimited texting and talk time in minutes along with 150MB to 750MB of data usage
International Travel Mobile Packs
If you’re travelling in countries other than the U.S, you can check for the Koodo support page for complete details including applicable fees according to the specific country. Typical add-on packages are as follows:
Using Koodo for Long Distance Calls
You can call anywhere in Canada and expect to be billed according to the monthly minute allowance you have. If you need to place calls to any international country, you pay 50 cents for every minute. And, if you have used up all your Anytime Minutes, Koodo will charge you the regular rate per minute. In addition, you’ll pay a charge of 50 cents per minute.
In case you expect to make frequent international calls, Koodo has two packages for you to choose from that help you economize on your bills.
- International Long Distance Saver: Under this plan, you can pay $3 a month and place calls to UK, China, Hong Kong, India, France, Australia, US, Germany, and Mexico at 5 cents for every minute. Place calls to the Philippines at 15 cents per minute and Pakistan at 10 cents a minute.
- International Calling Plans: Under this plan, you can buy monthly packages for $10 to $20 for unlimited calls to specific countries such as the UK, France, China, Hong Kong, and the US. For calls to India, you can buy a package for $20 per month for 1,000 minutes. If you use up your monthly allowance, you'll be charged at 2 cents per minute for all the additional calls you make.
With the advent of the wireless data communication industry in Canada, companies are starting to gear up to offer exciting plans for customers. The unlimited wireless data plan announced by Rogers has already sparked a conversation among the industry professionals....
For the First Time in Canada - Rogers to Offer Unlimited Data Wireless Plans June 13, 2019 - Toronto, Ontario - Roger communications have announced to introduce new plans that will bear no coverage charges in Canada. Furthermore, Roger also intends to launch a...