Filter Cell Phone Plans
Best Fido Cell Phone Plans
Fido Solutions is a popular Canadian wireless service (4th largest in Canada) with a variety of options to suit everyone’s needs.
Compare the Best Fido Cell Phone Plans Plans in Canada only on CompareMyRates.ca.
Fido Cell Phone Plans
Fido Provides 31 Cell Phone Plans
The average cost per month for Cell Phone Service is $48.62.
Fido offers 20 Monthly Billed Plans and 11 Prepaid Plans
Cheapest Monthly Billed Sim Only Cell Phone Plan is Provided by Fido at $15 per month
Cheapest Prepaid Cell Phone Plan is Provided by Fido at $1 per month
Cell Phone Plans by Province
- Cell Phone Plans Alberta
- Cell Phone Plans British Columbia
- Cell Phone Plans Manitoba
- Cell Phone Plans New Brunswick
- Cell Phone Plans Newfoundland and Labrador
- Cell Phone Plans Northwest Territories
- Cell Phone Plans Nova Scotia
- Cell Phone Plans Nunavut
- Cell Phone Plans Ontario
- Cell Phone Plans Prince Edward Island
- Cell Phone Plans Quebec
- Cell Phone Plans Saskatchewan
- Cell Phone Plans Yukon
Fido Cell Phone Plans
Fido allows you to choose from a variety of plans. Use Fido with your own unlocked mobile or purchase a mobile from Fido with up to 24 monthly payments. You may opt for contract or prepaid service and add text and data options to the basic phone service. Fido supports GSM, UMTS, HSPA and HSPA+ mobiles. Fido sells a variety of phones including iPhones, Samsung Galaxy, LG, Huawei, and sells additional accessories for cell phones.
- Fido, a Canadian cell phone provider that revolutionized the wireless network industry by giving a unique approach to customer satisfaction, offers attractive pricing packages and money-back guarantees.
- Using three kinds of network to connect their customers in Canada, Fido utilizes the superior technology of LTE as well as GSM and 4GHSPA.
- The cell phone provider also offers its coast to coast wireless network and roaming services to customers who travel so they can enjoy the luxury of being connected in more than 200 countries all over the world.
- Fido offers data plans as well as calling and texting services to its customers through a variety of plans that they can choose from. While Fido Cell Phone Plans vary depending on the number of minutes allotted per plan, customers can enjoy unlimited text messaging that comes as a standard included in the package.
Fido offers Personal Communications Services (PCS) and wireless data services in major centres across Canada. We have been a subsidiary of Rogers Wireless Inc. since November 2004.
Fido was originally launched by Microcell Solutions Inc. in 1996 and went on to revolutionize the wireless industry in Canada with a unique approach to pricing, a money-back satisfaction guarantee and more. Today, we continue to move ahead with new voice and data technologies as well as the latest in wireless Internet services to keep you connected to what matters most in your life.
Fido is a communications and data company based in Canada. Since November 20014, it has been a subsidiary of Rogers Wireless Inc. Fido’s history dates back to 1996 when it was started by Microcell Solutions Inc. Since that time, the company has made huge strides to become one of the most reliable providers of voice, data, and wireless internet services.
Fido relies on three wireless platforms namely 4G HSPA+, LTE, and GSM. Each of its gadgets is able to fall back onto these network technologies.
Fido Network Coverage
Fido serves several provinces in Canada including Newfoundland and Labrador, Quebec, Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. The LTE network is mostly concentrated in Ontario, Quebec, and Alberta. Saskatchewan is mostly relying on both GSM/EDGE and Extended wireless connections.
With the advent of the wireless data communication industry in Canada, companies are starting to gear up to offer exciting plans for customers. The unlimited wireless data plan announced by Rogers has already sparked a conversation among the industry professionals....
For the First Time in Canada - Rogers to Offer Unlimited Data Wireless Plans June 13, 2019 - Toronto, Ontario - Roger communications have announced to introduce new plans that will bear no coverage charges in Canada. Furthermore, Roger also intends to launch a...