Compare the Best Chatr Wireless cell phone plans in Canada - Get the Best deals on cheap mobile plans.
Chatr wireless cell phone plans appeal to many customers because they offer a variety of benefits including no credit checks, no tabs, no bills – because the members can pay upfront and no term contracts.
We found 7 Chatr Wireless cell phone plans in your area
Chatr Wireless Cell Phone Plan
Aside from that, Chatr offers a variety of affordable mobile phones.
Chatr has more than 90% of Canada covered and customers can enjoy the unlimited talk and text services within these covered areas.
The plans offered by Chatr include unlimited Talk, unlimited Talk and Text and Unlimited Talk, Text, and Data. Plans are categorized depending on the zones or areas covered according to the customer’s preference – local, province-wide, Canada-wide with international texting, Canada, and the United States with international texting and unlimited zone for the talk, text and data plan.
Customers have the option to extend their data usage and are offered a list of plans to choose from. They can also utilize the company’s Data Calculator to help them decide what plan would best suit their needs.
Best Chatr Cell Phone Plans
Chatr Mobile boasts of affordable services that enable users to connect without worrying about surprise bills, term contracts, and such things. A key component of their services is extensive coverage across Canada. Chatr Mobile has an excellent coverage of 94% in Canada.
Chatr Wireless Service Coverage
You can access Chatr Mobile Wireless services across Canada in places such as Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Quebec, and Ontario. In all these areas, the company offers networks for unlimited local, countrywide, and province-wide users. There are unlimited local talk zones across the provinces, outside which the company charges on a pay-per-use model.
Cheap Chatr Wireless Plans
Chatr Mobile Wireless cell phone plans are about talking, texting, and using data for less. The unlimited local talk plan has proven to be a darling of most users. This prepaid brand is exciting in that its plans are they do not require contracts, credit checks or fees. Furthermore, it relies on an already established network that cuts across Canada. Regularly, Chatr Mobile Wireless runs exciting promotions, for example, the auto-pay promotion that is ongoing. Consider the following alluring features of the Chatr Mobile Wireless cell phone plans:
Simplicity. Unlimited $35 monthly plan for calls and text within Canada, and unlimited $40 monthly plan within Canada for calls within Canada and international texts
Why choose Chatr Wireless?
In today’s busy world, everybody wants to save as much money and time as possible. If you are looking for the most suitable Chatr Mobile Wireless cell phone plan in Canada, there is an easy way. http://www.comparemyrates.ca/ is an independent rates comparison website that helps Canadian consumers the best cell phone plan.
This website is home to a variety of special promotions and offers. You only need to click on the button to compare different Chatr Mobile Wireless plans.
You will realize how easy it is to meet compare plans from different plans on one platform. Unlike manual search, this method is time-saving. For a comprehensive comparison of features such as basic plans, unlimited plans, and postpaid plans for Chatr Mobile Wireless and other providers in Canada, compare with CompareMyRates.ca
Chatr Mobile works under the ownership of Rogers Communications and runs on the Rogers GSM network. Although the company does not currently offer LTE services, it provides high-grade, economical coverage to customers all over Canada. Should you choose Chatr Mobile, here are the facilities you can look forward to.
- For just $20 per month, you can avail of unlimited talk time in a particular zone. If you need coverage outside of the designated zone, you'll stay with the Chatr network but also pay a per-use charge.
- The company offers various plans that start at $20 to $45 per month. And, internet is available at 3G speeds.
- You can bring your phone and port to Chatr Mobile services as long as the handset is not locked and is fully paid for. Further, it should be compatible with GSM 3G. You'll only need to buy a Chatr mobile SIM card from their online or actual store. The company allows you to activate the new online-bought SIM card by logging on to their website. You can also continue to use the number you're currently using with the other carrier.
- Chatr Mobile offers you a good range of affordable, new handsets such as Nokia, Motorola, ZTE, and LG.
Positives of Opting for Chatr Mobile:
- You can avail of the service without entering into a contract.
- You won’t need to go through credit checks to get the service.
- Most plans allow you unlimited messaging and calling anywhere in the country.
- You can continue to use internet services at the regular pricing as long as you remain in your chosen zone even if you have exhausted your plan limit. You won’t have to worry about additional costs or the internet coverage getting cut off. However, if you don’t have a zoning data plan, you’ll accrue additional charges.
Downsides of Chatr Mobile
- The fixed unlimited calling in specific zones makes identifying zones and getting coverage outside of the zones confusing.
- The company does not offer financing for buying devices.
- No roaming packages offered.
- Internet services are limited to 3G as 4G service is not offered.
Chatr Mobile Coverage and Speed
Chatr Mobile has 3G download and upload speeds of 2.2Mb/sec. and 0.7Mb/sec., respectively. However, it does not support data transfer on Rogers’ 4G network.
The company has network types of:
61% LTE (4G)
29% HSPA+ (4G)
7% UMTS (3G)
3% HSPA (3G)
Roaming Fees Charged by Chatr Mobile
Within Canada, Chatr Mobile charges you roaming fees according to the zone-based plan you have. You’ll pay:
- $0.25 per minute for voice calls
- $0.05 per megabyte of internet usage
- $0.25 per outgoing text message
- $0.50 per outgoing MMS message
You also have the option of getting country-wide plans if you frequently make calls across Canada. Although the company does not offer any international roaming packages, you’ll pay-per-usage charges in the areas that have services supporting your phone.
Making International Calls with Chatr Mobile
Chatr Mobile offers you the $45 per month unlimited Canada/US calls plan if you are a frequent caller to the US. Choose the International Talk Saver Rate if you frequently make calls to destinations all over the world every month.
Here’s a list of top rated cell phone service providers in your area
Latest Cell Phone News & Blog Posts
Mobile carriers are always adjusting, dropping, improving, or introducing new cell phone plans. The large carriers made dozens of adjustments to their plans over the last couple of months. We can’t blame you if you’re feeling overwhelmed by these changes.
In this guide, we discuss some of the top unlimited talk and text plans. Unfortunately, unlimited data is not included in these plans (we will tell you why that is a good thing). Read on if you want to find out …
Read the full article
If you are looking to switch your mobile phone plan to Koodo or Virgin Mobile, it may seem like a confusing choice. However, learning more about each provider might help you make the best choice for your BYO phone plan. …
Read the full article
Seniors are unique in the way they use cell phones. Most seniors look for a reliable cell phone that can make and receive texts and calls. They don’t want to have to deal with dropped calls (something that never happened …
Read the full article
One of the biggest challenges of switching from one cell phone carrier to another is fear of losing your current phone number. Previously you needed to give a 30-day notice to your current carrier of the intended shift but with …
Read the full article