Samsung has just announced that the Galaxy S5 will be available starting April 11th in 150 countries. Over here in the US, it’ll be available on Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, MetroPCS and U.S. Cellular. Ma Bell is going one step further, offering up the Gear 2 and the Gear Fit smartwatches as well. If you’d rather go elsewhere for your mobile needs, retailers such as Amazon, Best Buy, Costco, RadioShack, Sam’s Club, Target and Walmart will have the GS5 plus all three of Samsung’s newly announced wearables. As for our friends across the Atlantic, UK providers EE, Three and Vodafone UK have jumped aboard the GS5 bandwagon, as have retailers Phones4u and Carphone Warehouse. Though it hasn’t been announced, we expect other carriers such as O2 will support the phone too. No word on pricing just yet, but we expect we’ll find that out closer to the phone’s April launch date.
Updated: Jun 24, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S5 launching on April 11th in 150 countries
By Julia Gutierrez
Popular IPTV Pages & Articles
- TV Service
- Cable TV
- Best IPTV Plans in Canada
- What is IPTV? How does IPTV Compare to Satellite and Cable?
- Satellite TV vs. IPTV vs. Cable TV – Compare Types of TV
- Is IPTV Legal in Canada?
- How does an IPTV work?
- Is IPTV the Future of Broadcasting?
- IPTV Gaining Popularity in Canada
- Best Internet Provider in Montreal
- Why Rogers is Rated #1 in Canada
- Some of the Best TV Service Providers in Canada