Adorable Budweiser commercial. Hank the Clydesdale doesn’t get chosen for beer wagon team one year. He is befriended by a Dalmatian, who then becomes his trainer for a year working him in the rain, having him lift loads and pull train cars to get in shape. One year later, Hank is chosen quickly as the coach tells him “Welcome aboard Hank.” The ad ends with a high five, er, hoof to paw congratulatory gesture between Clydesdale horse and dalmatian dog
Updated: Jun 25, 2019
Hank the Clydesdale, The Budweiser Clydesdales
By Julia Gutierrez
Popular IPTV Pages & Articles
- TV Service
- Cable TV
- Best IPTV Plans in Canada
- What is IPTV? How does IPTV Compare to Satellite and Cable?
- Satellite TV vs. IPTV vs. Cable TV – Compare Types of TV
- Is IPTV Legal in Canada?
- How does an IPTV work?
- Is IPTV the Future of Broadcasting?
- IPTV Gaining Popularity in Canada
- Best Internet Provider in Montreal
- Some of the Best TV Service Providers in Canada