CompareMyRates.ca is Canada’s first rate & price comparison website – Search, Compare and Start Saving on 1000’s of products & services – including Best Mortgage Rates, Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Utilities such as Cell Phone Plans, Home Phone Plans & Internet Plans, Deals & Coupons.
CompareMyRates.ca is the brainchild of iToolPro Systems Inc. and conceptualized considering the strong need for a common platform where a typical Canadian consumer can review and compare all the options that are available in the market in one convenient location.
How will CompareMyRates.ca save consumers money?
Mortgage Rate Comparison – By comparing mortgage rates, you can save $5000+ over 5yrs, and $30,000+ over the course of your mortgage
Home Phone, Cell Phone and Internet Plans – Search by Provider or Location, we display all the great features of all the Plans in Canada to assist in making well informed choices. We also give you money and time saving information on the latest technologies.
With technology growing and all the choices, we understand how confusing and overwhelming it can be to the average consumer so we try to explain the various terminologies and techniques.
Credit Cards - We not only compare the best interest rates for consumers, we also display all the great features of the credit card. Whether you are looking for low interest rates, no annual fees, great rewards or Gold and Platinum Credit cards, we have from basic, low rates to high end prestigious credit cards.
Great Shopping Deals – We don’t stop looking for ways to save the consumer money; we also find the best shopping, travel, apparel, toys and games, electronics deals and more.
Our service is completely transparent, unbiased and free to consumers. So if you’re looking for a new home, applying for a credit card, shopping around for a new cell phone or looking for a weekend getaway – search, compare and start saving at CompareMyRates.ca!
- Differences Between Buying a First Home and an Investment PropertyDifferences Between Buying a First Home and an Investment PropertyCongratulations! You’ve made the wise decision of purchasing a property. With real estate prices reaching the stratosphere in markets like Toronto and Vancouver, many homebuyers are
- Homeowners in Alberta and Saskatchewan Can Walk Away from Their MortgagesWalking away from your mortgage isn’t just an American phenomenon. It can happen in Canada, too, in a couple provinces: Alberta and Saskatchewan. Referred to as “jingle mail,” don’t let the cute nickname fool you. Walking away from your mortg
- Toronto is the Hottest Luxury Real Estate Market WorldwideThe red hot Toronto real estate market is hotter than you may think, especially for higher-end dwellings. High-end homes are being snapped up at a record pace by high-net worth individuals. In fact, Toronto now holds the distinct honour of being name
- Good to Know About Google Wireless Service-Project FiThe much anticipated Google Wireless Service - Project Fi was launched on April 22nd, but only in the US and has limited carrier coverage. Tech giant Google does not own a wireless network, they are a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) and need
- Could Mobilegeddon Significantly Impact your Business?You may have heard talk about Mobilegeddon? If you're wondering just what it is and could Mobilegeddon significantly impact your business, we will explain what Mobilegeddon is, how this affects you and your business and how your company can have a mo