CompareMyRates.ca is Canada’s first rate & price comparison website – Search, Compare and Start Saving on 1000’s of products & services – including Best Mortgage Rates, Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Utilities such as Cell Phone Plans, Home Phone Plans & Internet Plans, Deals & Coupons.
CompareMyRates.ca is the brainchild of iToolPro Systems Inc. and conceptualized considering the strong need for a common platform where a typical Canadian consumer can review and compare all the options that are available in the market in one convenient location.
How will CompareMyRates.ca save consumers money?
Mortgage Rate Comparison – By comparing mortgage rates, you can save $5000+ over 5yrs, and $30,000+ over the course of your mortgage
Home Phone, Cell Phone and Internet Plans – Search by Provider or Location, we display all the great features of all the Plans in Canada to assist in making well informed choices. We also give you money and time saving information on the latest technologies.
With technology growing and all the choices, we understand how confusing and overwhelming it can be to the average consumer so we try to explain the various terminologies and techniques.
Credit Cards - We not only compare the best interest rates for consumers, we also display all the great features of the credit card. Whether you are looking for low interest rates, no annual fees, great rewards or Gold and Platinum Credit cards, we have from basic, low rates to high end prestigious credit cards.
Great Shopping Deals – We don’t stop looking for ways to save the consumer money; we also find the best shopping, travel, apparel, toys and games, electronics deals and more.
Our service is completely transparent, unbiased and free to consumers. So if you’re looking for a new home, applying for a credit card, shopping around for a new cell phone or looking for a weekend getaway – search, compare and start saving at CompareMyRates.ca!
- Top 10 Tips to Pay Off Mortgage SoonerTop 10 Tips to Pay Off Mortgage SoonerMany Canadians who have purchased a home will tell you, paying off the mortgage is one of the most remarkable steps towards a happy and financially stress free retirement. Therefore, it should be a financial goal
- BBB Spam Tracker Tool in CanadaBBB -The Scam Tracker Tool in CanadaFrom people promising to offer you true love to helping you get rich instantly, cases of fraudulent activities are rampant in Canada. If you have lost money or sensitive information, the following news should be mu
- Apple Pay Now in Canada for Amex UsersApple Pay Now in Canada for Amex UsersApple Pay is now available in Canada making it the third country with this mobile payment system. Why the buzz? With Apple Pay, Canadians now have another seamless and secure choice for how they want to pay a
- Get Answers about Mortgage PrepaymentGet Answers about Mortgage PrepaymentA mortgage is a big and intimidating liability that can take several decades to clear. Most borrowers find it extremely disheartening to see how slowly the principle reduces as a big proportion of each payment goe
- Choosing Between a Local ISP Over a Large ISPTELUS, Rogers and Bell are undoubtedly among of the leading internet service providers (ISPs) in Canada. These telecommunications giants enjoy robust infrastructure so it’s not surprising that their quality is better than that of the smaller counte