CompareMyRates.ca is Canada’s first rate & price comparison website – Search, Compare and Start Saving on 1000’s of products & services – including Best Mortgage Rates, Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Utilities such as Cell Phone Plans, Home Phone Plans & Internet Plans, Deals & Coupons.
CompareMyRates.ca is the brainchild of iToolPro Systems Inc. and conceptualized considering the strong need for a common platform where a typical Canadian consumer can review and compare all the options that are available in the market in one convenient location.
How will CompareMyRates.ca save consumers money?
Mortgage Rate Comparison – By comparing mortgage rates, you can save $5000+ over 5yrs, and $30,000+ over the course of your mortgage
Home Phone, Cell Phone and Internet Plans – Search by Provider or Location, we display all the great features of all the Plans in Canada to assist in making well informed choices. We also give you money and time saving information on the latest technologies.
With technology growing and all the choices, we understand how confusing and overwhelming it can be to the average consumer so we try to explain the various terminologies and techniques.
Credit Cards - We not only compare the best interest rates for consumers, we also display all the great features of the credit card. Whether you are looking for low interest rates, no annual fees, great rewards or Gold and Platinum Credit cards, we have from basic, low rates to high end prestigious credit cards.
Great Shopping Deals – We don’t stop looking for ways to save the consumer money; we also find the best shopping, travel, apparel, toys and games, electronics deals and more.
Our service is completely transparent, unbiased and free to consumers. So if you’re looking for a new home, applying for a credit card, shopping around for a new cell phone or looking for a weekend getaway – search, compare and start saving at CompareMyRates.ca!
- A quick glance at the most popular Scotiabank credit cardsPopular Scotiabank Credit CardsLooking for the most popular Scotiabank Credit Cards in Canada?Last year, the Bank of Nova Scotia, better known as Scotiabank, overlapped the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) as the third best credit card issue
- Things to consider before buying a condoCondominiums or commonly termed as Condos are at the centre of Canada's housing market, especially in major cities. If you are considering buying a condo, there are several things to consider before making a decision.Some ProsWhile some Canadians vie
- CompareMyRates welcomes Tangerine as its newest partnerCompareMyRates welcomes its newest partner Tangerine to help Canadians get most out of their money.Tangerine is known to help Canadians save their money by offering simple products and amazing customer service – making it a perfect fit for CompareM
- What's In Store For Homebuyers This Spring?This year’s spring is likely to be unusually mild (according to Environment Canada)Generally spring is the perfect stage for a vibrant real estate market, so there is definitely going to be a lot of activity. If you have finally decided to join th
- What Is the Best Air Miles Rewards Card?Canadians are using credit cards for almost everything they are doing. I am sure you have noted the surge in the number of bonuses being advertised on all platforms telling you to sign up and earn points. Travel cards are some of the best places to t