CompareMyRates.ca is Canada’s first rate & price comparison website – Search, Compare and Start Saving on 1000’s of products & services – including Best Mortgage Rates, Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Utilities such as Cell Phone Plans, Home Phone Plans & Internet Plans, Deals & Coupons.
CompareMyRates.ca is the brainchild of iToolPro Systems Inc. and conceptualized considering the strong need for a common platform where a typical Canadian consumer can review and compare all the options that are available in the market in one convenient location.
How will CompareMyRates.ca save consumers money?
Mortgage Rate Comparison – By comparing mortgage rates, you can save $5000+ over 5yrs, and $30,000+ over the course of your mortgage
Home Phone, Cell Phone and Internet Plans – Search by Provider or Location, we display all the great features of all the Plans in Canada to assist in making well informed choices. We also give you money and time saving information on the latest technologies.
With technology growing and all the choices, we understand how confusing and overwhelming it can be to the average consumer so we try to explain the various terminologies and techniques.
Credit Cards - We not only compare the best interest rates for consumers, we also display all the great features of the credit card. Whether you are looking for low interest rates, no annual fees, great rewards or Gold and Platinum Credit cards, we have from basic, low rates to high end prestigious credit cards.
Great Shopping Deals – We don’t stop looking for ways to save the consumer money; we also find the best shopping, travel, apparel, toys and games, electronics deals and more.
Our service is completely transparent, unbiased and free to consumers. So if you’re looking for a new home, applying for a credit card, shopping around for a new cell phone or looking for a weekend getaway – search, compare and start saving at CompareMyRates.ca!
- CRTC Decision Favours Users of Mobile TV ServicesJanuary 29, 2015, the CRTC released Broadcasting and Telecom Decision CRTC 2015-26 that will favour an open and non-discriminatory marketplace for mobile TV services, enabling innovation and choice for Canadians. This decision orders mobile comp
- New 2015 Superbowl “Lost Dog” Commercial is the Best Yet!Anheuser-Busch revealed it's New 2015 Superbowl “Lost Dog” Commercial and it's the Best Yet!. The 60-second “Lost Dog” ad features the world-famous Budweiser Clydesdales and their favorite puppy companion. Prior to Super Bowl, Budweiser has
- Bank of Canada Drops Overnight Rate Target to .75%Breaking News: The Bank of Canada announced today a Drop in Overnight Rate Target to .75% lowering the central bank’s overnight rate from 1 per cent to three-quarters of a per cent. The overnight rate target has been maintained at 1 percent s
- Setting up a Cell Phone not Purchased from Your Wireless ProviderThere are many reasons you may want to set up a cell phone from another provider or store other than your own Wireless Provider, such as better price or sale, your provider does not have the cell phone you want, etc. I have always enjoyed the Bla
- Most Fun Open HouseHow about giving an open house tour to potential home buyers by Rollercoaster? That is exactly what homeowners in Ermelo did. Ermelo is a municipality and a town in the Netherlands, in the province of Gelderland and the homeowners were given an opp