CompareMyRates.ca is Canada’s first rate & price comparison website – Search, Compare and Start Saving on 1000’s of products & services – including Best Mortgage Rates, Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Utilities such as Cell Phone Plans, Home Phone Plans & Internet Plans, Deals & Coupons.
CompareMyRates.ca is the brainchild of iToolPro Systems Inc. and conceptualized considering the strong need for a common platform where a typical Canadian consumer can review and compare all the options that are available in the market in one convenient location.
How will CompareMyRates.ca save consumers money?
Mortgage Rate Comparison – By comparing mortgage rates, you can save $5000+ over 5yrs, and $30,000+ over the course of your mortgage
Home Phone, Cell Phone and Internet Plans – Search by Provider or Location, we display all the great features of all the Plans in Canada to assist in making well informed choices. We also give you money and time saving information on the latest technologies.
With technology growing and all the choices, we understand how confusing and overwhelming it can be to the average consumer so we try to explain the various terminologies and techniques.
Credit Cards - We not only compare the best interest rates for consumers, we also display all the great features of the credit card. Whether you are looking for low interest rates, no annual fees, great rewards or Gold and Platinum Credit cards, we have from basic, low rates to high end prestigious credit cards.
Great Shopping Deals – We don’t stop looking for ways to save the consumer money; we also find the best shopping, travel, apparel, toys and games, electronics deals and more.
Our service is completely transparent, unbiased and free to consumers. So if you’re looking for a new home, applying for a credit card, shopping around for a new cell phone or looking for a weekend getaway – search, compare and start saving at CompareMyRates.ca!
- The Real Cost of Home OwnershipDo you know the real cost of home ownership? A lot of first-time homebuyers are surprised to learn there are closing costs beyond just the down payment and home inspection.It’s important to know your closing costs. Being caught off guard can leave
- iToolPro Grows Urban Delivering Even Greater PossibilitiesiToolPro’s best website is yet to be built; and it could be yours. Just freshly moved in to King West and all unpacked, iToolPro is ready to roll and looking for their next challenge to exceed their already growing list of projects.Nestled between
- Prospera Credit Union Teams Up With CompareMyRatesProspera Credit Union Teams Up With CompareMyRates to provide their best mortgage rates. CompareMyRates.ca, Canada's top rate comparison website is pleased to announce their newest advertiser, Prospera Credit Union, helping Canadians compare the b
- Toronto and Vancouver Home Prices Continue to Skyrocket in MayDespite calls for market corrections in Toronto and Vancouver, real estate prices continue to head upward in Canada’s two most pricey housing markets.In Canada’s most populous area, the Greater Toronto Area, homeowners saw the average selling pri
- The Differences Between the Big 5 Banks and B LendersAre you up to speed on your mortgage lingo? While most homeowners know basic terms like mortgage term and amortization, fewer know what a B lender is. For most a home is the single largest financial transaction of your lifetime. With six figures of d