CompareMyRates.ca is Canada’s first rate & price comparison website – Search, Compare and Start Saving on 1000’s of products & services – including Best Mortgage Rates, Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Utilities such as Cell Phone Plans, Home Phone Plans & Internet Plans, Deals & Coupons.
CompareMyRates.ca is the brainchild of iToolPro Systems Inc. and conceptualized considering the strong need for a common platform where a typical Canadian consumer can review and compare all the options that are available in the market in one convenient location.
How will CompareMyRates.ca save consumers money?
Mortgage Rate Comparison – By comparing mortgage rates, you can save $5000+ over 5yrs, and $30,000+ over the course of your mortgage
Home Phone, Cell Phone and Internet Plans – Search by Provider or Location, we display all the great features of all the Plans in Canada to assist in making well informed choices. We also give you money and time saving information on the latest technologies.
With technology growing and all the choices, we understand how confusing and overwhelming it can be to the average consumer so we try to explain the various terminologies and techniques.
Credit Cards - We not only compare the best interest rates for consumers, we also display all the great features of the credit card. Whether you are looking for low interest rates, no annual fees, great rewards or Gold and Platinum Credit cards, we have from basic, low rates to high end prestigious credit cards.
Great Shopping Deals – We don’t stop looking for ways to save the consumer money; we also find the best shopping, travel, apparel, toys and games, electronics deals and more.
Our service is completely transparent, unbiased and free to consumers. So if you’re looking for a new home, applying for a credit card, shopping around for a new cell phone or looking for a weekend getaway – search, compare and start saving at CompareMyRates.ca!
- Save More with a GIC and Other Term Deposits[caption id="attachment_30380" align="aligncenter" width="750"] Savings[/caption]This year, like the previous ones, millions of Canadians will search for ways to save and accrue their money. Many of them are now going for GIC and other term deposits
- Mortgage Affordability in CanadaMortgage Affordability for CanadaIf you are looking to become a first time home buyer, relocating to another Province and purchasing a home, or purchasing a more expensive home, you will want to know if you can afford to purchase a home. It is v
- Cancelling your Wireless ContractCancelling your Wireless ContractIf you use the services one of the major wireless companies in Canada, you are probably tethered to a contract that runs for two years. As you can anticipate, they keep promising you amazing customer service and unbel
- Buying Your First Home - The FactsBuying Your First Home - The FactsMany are the times I meet Canadians who wish they knew a bit more about the mortgage process before they bought their first homes. The prospect of owning a home for the first time home buyers is extremely exciting, b
- Mortgage for New Immigrants in CanadaMortgage for New Immigrants in CanadaDid you know that you do not need the highest credit rating to qualify for mortgage in Canada? Did you also know that small debts here and there could affect your rating immensely? These dynamics make looking for