CompareMyRates.ca is Canada’s first rate & price comparison website – Search, Compare and Start Saving on 1000’s of products & services – including Best Mortgage Rates, Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Utilities such as Cell Phone Plans, Home Phone Plans & Internet Plans, Deals & Coupons.
CompareMyRates.ca is the brainchild of iToolPro Systems Inc. and conceptualized considering the strong need for a common platform where a typical Canadian consumer can review and compare all the options that are available in the market in one convenient location.
How will CompareMyRates.ca save consumers money?
Mortgage Rate Comparison – By comparing mortgage rates, you can save $5000+ over 5yrs, and $30,000+ over the course of your mortgage
Home Phone, Cell Phone and Internet Plans – Search by Provider or Location, we display all the great features of all the Plans in Canada to assist in making well informed choices. We also give you money and time saving information on the latest technologies.
With technology growing and all the choices, we understand how confusing and overwhelming it can be to the average consumer so we try to explain the various terminologies and techniques.
Credit Cards - We not only compare the best interest rates for consumers, we also display all the great features of the credit card. Whether you are looking for low interest rates, no annual fees, great rewards or Gold and Platinum Credit cards, we have from basic, low rates to high end prestigious credit cards.
Great Shopping Deals – We don’t stop looking for ways to save the consumer money; we also find the best shopping, travel, apparel, toys and games, electronics deals and more.
Our service is completely transparent, unbiased and free to consumers. So if you’re looking for a new home, applying for a credit card, shopping around for a new cell phone or looking for a weekend getaway – search, compare and start saving at CompareMyRates.ca!
- Construction Mortgage: Building Your Own HomeThe world of mortgages can be quite tricky, and norms for getting a new loan for construction in Canada are fought with multiple challenges. So if you are in Canada how do you obtain construction mortgage with much ado and yet manage the best deal?Th
- Private Mortgage Lenders in CanadaLending requirements and mortgage norms across Canada have become relatively stricter and more and more banks are turning down consumer demands at the slightest pretext. Even business houses are facing rejections and losing out on growth opportunitie
- Internet Providers TorontoWith the way virtual surfing and social media interactions – both for personal or commercial purposes - are going, it’s safe to say the world will have extreme difficulty going back to the earlier decades without internet connection. In Toronto,
- Home Renovations: Your Mortgage OptionsIf your house is aging, often it is seen that the best way to enhance your property’s valuation is through upgrading it or renovating it. But the question is what if you do not have enough funds? What are the financing options available for home re
- Is It Time To Refinance Mortgage?I am sure when there are talks about fiscal prudence; you might have often come across the term mortgage refinancing. So what does it mean to refinance mortgage?When the loan against your existing mortgage is paid off you can use the same mortgage to