CompareMyRates.ca is Canada’s first rate & price comparison website – Search, Compare and Start Saving on 1000’s of products & services – including Best Mortgage Rates, Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Utilities such as Cell Phone Plans, Home Phone Plans & Internet Plans, Deals & Coupons.
CompareMyRates.ca is the brainchild of iToolPro Systems Inc. and conceptualized considering the strong need for a common platform where a typical Canadian consumer can review and compare all the options that are available in the market in one convenient location.
How will CompareMyRates.ca save consumers money?
Mortgage Rate Comparison – By comparing mortgage rates, you can save $5000+ over 5yrs, and $30,000+ over the course of your mortgage
Home Phone, Cell Phone and Internet Plans – Search by Provider or Location, we display all the great features of all the Plans in Canada to assist in making well informed choices. We also give you money and time saving information on the latest technologies.
With technology growing and all the choices, we understand how confusing and overwhelming it can be to the average consumer so we try to explain the various terminologies and techniques.
Credit Cards - We not only compare the best interest rates for consumers, we also display all the great features of the credit card. Whether you are looking for low interest rates, no annual fees, great rewards or Gold and Platinum Credit cards, we have from basic, low rates to high end prestigious credit cards.
Great Shopping Deals – We don’t stop looking for ways to save the consumer money; we also find the best shopping, travel, apparel, toys and games, electronics deals and more.
Our service is completely transparent, unbiased and free to consumers. So if you’re looking for a new home, applying for a credit card, shopping around for a new cell phone or looking for a weekend getaway – search, compare and start saving at CompareMyRates.ca!
- Canadians Voices Heard Over the TelemarketersWe all get the calls, and usually at the most inconvenient times, yes, I'm talking about the unsolicited Telemarketing calls. Well today Canadians voices were heard over the telemarketers. In a news release, the CRTC announced the result of its t
- BMO and TD Bank Offer Lowest 5-Year Fixed Rate in HistoryBMO and TD Bank Offer Lowest 5-Year Fixed Mortgage Rate at 2.79% After the coldest winter in years, competition among mortgage lenders appears to be heating up. With the spring housing market right around the corner, two of the so-called big banks h
- Let's Talk TV - The CRTC's Freedom of Choice DecisionToday, in a statement from Jean-Pierre Blais, Chairman and CEO of the CRTC announced a CRTC decision that will now give Canadians freedom of choice in their TV Service as part of their Let's Talk TV initiative. By March 2016, Canadians will have ac
- Average Price of Toronto Detached Home Hits $1 Million MilestoneAverage Price of Toronto Detached Home Hits $1 Million Milestone Despite warnings that the Toronto housing market is overvalued, it’s showing no signs of letting up. February was a historic month for the Toronto housing market. The average price o
- Ikea Charges Ahead with Wireless Charging TechnologySwedish furniture giants IKEA announced at the MWC in Barcelona their new range of wireless charging technology built directly into home furnishings, effectively turning bedside tables, lamps and desks into charging spots..When can we expect this tec