CompareMyRates.ca is Canada’s first rate & price comparison website – Search, Compare and Start Saving on 1000’s of products & services – including Best Mortgage Rates, Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Utilities such as Cell Phone Plans, Home Phone Plans & Internet Plans, Deals & Coupons.
CompareMyRates.ca is the brainchild of iToolPro Systems Inc. and conceptualized considering the strong need for a common platform where a typical Canadian consumer can review and compare all the options that are available in the market in one convenient location.
How will CompareMyRates.ca save consumers money?
Mortgage Rate Comparison – By comparing mortgage rates, you can save $5000+ over 5yrs, and $30,000+ over the course of your mortgage
Home Phone, Cell Phone and Internet Plans – Search by Provider or Location, we display all the great features of all the Plans in Canada to assist in making well informed choices. We also give you money and time saving information on the latest technologies.
With technology growing and all the choices, we understand how confusing and overwhelming it can be to the average consumer so we try to explain the various terminologies and techniques.
Credit Cards - We not only compare the best interest rates for consumers, we also display all the great features of the credit card. Whether you are looking for low interest rates, no annual fees, great rewards or Gold and Platinum Credit cards, we have from basic, low rates to high end prestigious credit cards.
Great Shopping Deals – We don’t stop looking for ways to save the consumer money; we also find the best shopping, travel, apparel, toys and games, electronics deals and more.
Our service is completely transparent, unbiased and free to consumers. So if you’re looking for a new home, applying for a credit card, shopping around for a new cell phone or looking for a weekend getaway – search, compare and start saving at CompareMyRates.ca!
- Yankees Vs. Blue JaysGranted this Minion Yankees Vs. Blue Jays video is not our usual great post for mortgages or technology, but lots of Fun! Let's Go Blue Jays! Yankees Vs Blue JaysLets go Blue Jays #bluejays #letsgobluejaysPosted by Titto Alexis Omar A on Saturday,
- Rogers Back to School ContestEnter the Rogers Back to School Contest. These days, getting ready for the beginning of the school year means being able to stay organized and hyper-connected all day long. This is why having your own tablet and smartphone in your backpack is essenti
- Why Google's Alphabet shakeup makes senseYesterday, Google caught the tech world off-guard with a major reorganization. In the months to come, what we now know as Google will become Alphabet, with "Google" now referring to just the core businesses of Search, Android, YouTube, and a handful
- The Bank of Canada Cuts Interest Rates to 0.50%Still dealing with the aftermath of low oil prices, the Bank of Canada (BoC) has cut interest rates. Canada’s central bank announced on Wednesday it’s lowering the overnight lending rate by 25 basis points to 0.5 percent, down from 0.75 percent.
- 5 Common Mistakes Buyers Make When Getting a MortgageCongrats! You’ve made the wise decision of buying a home. Before you can go house hunting, you’ll need to obtain a mortgage. For most buyers, a mortgage represents the largest debt of your lifetime. Making mistakes on your mortgage can cost you d