CompareMyRates.ca is Canada’s first rate & price comparison website – Search, Compare and Start Saving on 1000’s of products & services – including Best Mortgage Rates, Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Utilities such as Cell Phone Plans, Home Phone Plans & Internet Plans, Deals & Coupons.
CompareMyRates.ca is the brainchild of iToolPro Systems Inc. and conceptualized considering the strong need for a common platform where a typical Canadian consumer can review and compare all the options that are available in the market in one convenient location.
How will CompareMyRates.ca save consumers money?
Mortgage Rate Comparison – By comparing mortgage rates, you can save $5000+ over 5yrs, and $30,000+ over the course of your mortgage
Home Phone, Cell Phone and Internet Plans – Search by Provider or Location, we display all the great features of all the Plans in Canada to assist in making well informed choices. We also give you money and time saving information on the latest technologies.
With technology growing and all the choices, we understand how confusing and overwhelming it can be to the average consumer so we try to explain the various terminologies and techniques.
Credit Cards - We not only compare the best interest rates for consumers, we also display all the great features of the credit card. Whether you are looking for low interest rates, no annual fees, great rewards or Gold and Platinum Credit cards, we have from basic, low rates to high end prestigious credit cards.
Great Shopping Deals – We don’t stop looking for ways to save the consumer money; we also find the best shopping, travel, apparel, toys and games, electronics deals and more.
Our service is completely transparent, unbiased and free to consumers. So if you’re looking for a new home, applying for a credit card, shopping around for a new cell phone or looking for a weekend getaway – search, compare and start saving at CompareMyRates.ca!
- How can RRSPs help with down payment for mortgage?How can RRSPs Help with Down Payment for Mortgage? March 2, 2015 is the deadline for RRSP contributions counting towards your 2014 tax year. RRSPs aren’t just for saving towards retirement; you can also use them to buy your first home. With hom
- Canadians Eligible for Money Back from Purchase of Overpriced ElectronicsCanadians (individuals, businesses and governmental entities) who have purchased DRAM (Dynamic random access memory) or electronic devices featuring DRAM between April 1, 1999 and June 30, 2002, may be entitled to $20 without proof of purchase or mor
- Declining Oil Prices Leading to Lower Mortgage RatesPlunging oil prices are already having an impact on mortgage rates and the Canadian real estate market. Last month it came as a complete shock to most when the Bank of Canada cut interest rates. At the start of 2014, nobody was foreca
- CRTC Decision Favours Users of Mobile TV ServicesJanuary 29, 2015, the CRTC released Broadcasting and Telecom Decision CRTC 2015-26 that will favour an open and non-discriminatory marketplace for mobile TV services, enabling innovation and choice for Canadians. This decision orders mobile comp
- New 2015 Superbowl “Lost Dog” Commercial is the Best Yet!Anheuser-Busch revealed it's New 2015 Superbowl “Lost Dog” Commercial and it's the Best Yet!. The 60-second “Lost Dog” ad features the world-famous Budweiser Clydesdales and their favorite puppy companion. Prior to Super Bowl, Budweiser has