CompareMyRates.ca is Canada’s first rate & price comparison website – Search, Compare and Start Saving on 1000’s of products & services – including Best Mortgage Rates, Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Utilities such as Cell Phone Plans, Home Phone Plans & Internet Plans, Deals & Coupons.
CompareMyRates.ca is the brainchild of iToolPro Systems Inc. and conceptualized considering the strong need for a common platform where a typical Canadian consumer can review and compare all the options that are available in the market in one convenient location.
How will CompareMyRates.ca save consumers money?
Mortgage Rate Comparison – By comparing mortgage rates, you can save $5000+ over 5yrs, and $30,000+ over the course of your mortgage
Home Phone, Cell Phone and Internet Plans – Search by Provider or Location, we display all the great features of all the Plans in Canada to assist in making well informed choices. We also give you money and time saving information on the latest technologies.
With technology growing and all the choices, we understand how confusing and overwhelming it can be to the average consumer so we try to explain the various terminologies and techniques.
Credit Cards - We not only compare the best interest rates for consumers, we also display all the great features of the credit card. Whether you are looking for low interest rates, no annual fees, great rewards or Gold and Platinum Credit cards, we have from basic, low rates to high end prestigious credit cards.
Great Shopping Deals – We don’t stop looking for ways to save the consumer money; we also find the best shopping, travel, apparel, toys and games, electronics deals and more.
Our service is completely transparent, unbiased and free to consumers. So if you’re looking for a new home, applying for a credit card, shopping around for a new cell phone or looking for a weekend getaway – search, compare and start saving at CompareMyRates.ca!
- Most Fun Open HouseHow about giving an open house tour to potential home buyers by Rollercoaster? That is exactly what homeowners in Ermelo did. Ermelo is a municipality and a town in the Netherlands, in the province of Gelderland and the homeowners were given an opp
- WestJet Christmas Miracle, Spirit of GivingWestJet does it again with the #WestJetChristmas, Spirit of Giving by bringing this year's Christmas Miracle experience to the community of Nuevo Renacer, near Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and the impact that it has had on community. Trave
- Great 2014 Christmas Commercials'Tis the Season and at CompareMyRates.ca, along with great deals and savings, we will be posting some great 2014 Christmas Commercials. Feel free to share some of your favourite 2014 Christmas Commercials because we'd love to post them. Here is a
- CRTC Bans 30-day cancellation policiesOn November 6th, the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission issued a prohibition of 30-day cancellation policies citing this prohibition will make it easier for consumers to switch service providers, especially for subscribers to
- Downtown living & Real EstateDowntown living, where properties are small, but convenient, seen as driving force in 2015 real estate TORONTO — Homeowners who choose the convenience of city life over the more generous living space in suburbia are driving Canada’s real estate