- ABOUT COMPAREMYRATES.CA
- FROM OUR BLOG
- A WORD FOR FROM OUR USERS
CompareMyRates.ca is Canada’s first rate & price comparison website – Search, Compare and Start Saving on 1000’s of products & services – including Best Mortgage Rates, Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Utilities such as Cell Phone Plans, Home Phone Plans & Internet Plans, Deals & Coupons.
CompareMyRates.ca is the brainchild of iToolPro Systems Inc. and conceptualized considering the strong need for a common platform where a typical Canadian consumer can review and compare all the options that are available in the market in one convenient location.
How will CompareMyRates.ca save consumers money?
Mortgage Rate Comparison – By comparing mortgage rates, you can save $5000+ over 5yrs, and $30,000+ over the course of your mortgage
Home Phone, Cell Phone and Internet Plans – Search by Provider or Location, we display all the great features of all the Plans in Canada to assist in making well informed choices. We also give you money and time saving information on the latest technologies.
With technology growing and all the choices, we understand how confusing and overwhelming it can be to the average consumer so we try to explain the various terminologies and techniques.
Credit Cards - We not only compare the best interest rates for consumers, we also display all the great features of the credit card. Whether you are looking for low interest rates, no annual fees, great rewards or Gold and Platinum Credit cards, we have from basic, low rates to high end prestigious credit cards.
Great Shopping Deals – We don’t stop looking for ways to save the consumer money; we also find the best shopping, travel, apparel, toys and games, electronics deals and more.
Our service is completely transparent, unbiased and free to consumers. So if you’re looking for a new home, applying for a credit card, shopping around for a new cell phone or looking for a weekend getaway – search, compare and start saving at CompareMyRates.ca!
- Google Says It’s Now Working To ‘Promote Good Guys’Google’s Matt Cutts says Google is “now doing work on how to promote good guys.” More specifically, Google is working on changes to its algorithm that will make it better at promoting content from people who it considers authoritative on cer
- Innovation: An Incremental RevolutionPosted by Ben Pickering November 19th on Techvibes. The Canadian Innovation Exchange (CIX) recently announced the most innovative companies in Canada, so what better time to write about innovation. In the world of tech startups, the idea of pionee
- What is FlexHousing and what are the benefits?One definition of being flexible is "responsive to change or adaptable". As we age, our housing needs change and our home can become difficult to manage. This common problem among Canadian seniors or Canadians with disabilities can be distressing. Se
- Apple's iPad Mini with retina display to go on sale TuesdayCredit: Reuters/Robert Galbraith (Reuters) - Apple Inc said its iPad Mini with retina display will be available beginning Tuesday starting at $399 in the United States. Apple launched the thinner and lighter version of its tablet called "iPad A
- Reuters - Apple working on curved iPhone screens, enhanced sensorsReuters Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:08pm EST Apple working on curved iPhone screens, enhanced sensors: report Credit: Reuters/Stephen Lam (Reuters) - Apple Inc is developing new iPhone designs including bigger screens with curved glass and enhanced sens
“CompareMyRates.ca was a wonderful resource for me and my husband to connect us with a Mortgage Broker who could offer low rates, was local and whose specialties matched our requirements.”
Gail T. - Calgary Alberta
“It was my first home purchase so I was a little intimidated and confused about the various types of Mortgages and how to forecast for the future. I used CompareMyRates.ca to search brokers by city and found a broker who answered all my questions; I’m now a Homeowner!”
Jeannie S. - Toronto Ontario
“Not only did I find a great Mortgage Broker through CompareMyRates.ca who contacted me right away, I was able to obtain knowledge of various rates so I was better informed to ask questions from my Broker. “
Paul G. - Vancouver British Columbia
“Your Website gave me the tools I needed to find the Best Mortgage Rates. Thank You.”
Leo M. – Halifax Nova Scotia